Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nov. 11, 2009

(Copied from loose leaf paper)

Today was an exceedingly boring day. I went to work and stared at a computer screen all day. The work of monkeys, I tell you. I sometimes hate my job. Tech support has got to be one of the worst jobs ever.

To make things worse, he wasn't there today. I did find out his name, however. After some clever searching in the employee directory, I learned the name of the most beautiful man I have ever seen: Scott Green. God, what would he think of me? He'd probably think I was some kind of stalker. He'd start screening his calls and checking his backseat.

Who am I kidding? A man like that would never even notice me. Here I am, 100 lbs. overweight (obese if you really get down to brass tacks), glasses, bad complexion and horrid fashion sense. Guys like Scott have never paid any attention to me.

Cheryl says I should talk to him. I know he'd either laugh at me...or even worse...be really weirded out. I feel so powerless over my life sometimes. I think I can finally, once and for all, say that I am truly unhappy.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment