Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 13 & 14, 2009

(copied from loose leaf paper)

Had a great time hanging out with Jessie tonight. Cheryl and I took him out to a play and out for a couple drinks. Cheryl seems to really dig Jessie and thinks that I should just not worry about guys like Scott anymore. I should just go for the gold with Jessie.

Maybe she is right. I do like him a lot. I feel happy when he is near. He also makes me feel good about myself. Tonight he is taking me out to the bars. I am hoping that Cheryl comes along. She doesn't get out enough. She says that we need "boy time." I am not exactly sure what she means by that.

I am looking forward to the night out. I haven't had one in so long, I barely remember what a crowd looks like. Speaking of, I had better get started on getting ready. We leave in about an hour and I still haven't shaved. I pray that tonight is as awesome as I think its going to be!

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment