Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 18, 2009

It's sundown and I just woke up. That's crazy. I have never slept this much in my life. This sickness has made my insomnia act up. I can't sleep at all at night. I didnt' go to bed till 5am last night/this morning. And that was so instantaneous. I was wide awake one second and suddenly, my eyes were drooping. I barely had time to turn off the light.

The vomiting has stopped but I can still tell I am sick. I woke up about halfway through the day to go to the restroom. I went to peek out my window and the instant I pulled back the curtain, my entire body just went feverish. It was strange. It's like extreme sensitivity to the sun. I looked up something about that last night. It's called porphyria. Some people get it so bad that their skin blisters and burns. I really hope its not that. I have always been a night owl but I do enjoy going out during the day.

There is one thing that I hesitate to even mention. No one really reads my blog but me, but its still uncomfortable for me to mention. I know everyone would just say I need to go to a doctor. I am sure I need to see one, but...I don't really want to. I mean, as a fat guy, this is a dream! I am not throwing up but somehow I am still losing weight. Now, I am not talking about a litttle weight. I weighed myself on the 17th. I had lost 10 pounds. I weighed myself just a few minutes ago and I have now lost a total of 30 pounds. Thats 20 pounds I lost while I was sleeping. Even depriving myself of food wouldn't cause me to lose weight this fast. My clothes don't fit anymore. I had to borrow my roommates jeans.

Whats wrong with me?

Hopefully, I will get my appetite back soon. This is starting to get a little too weird for me.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment